Steroids has some essential native UI elements that are hard or impossible to implement smoothly with pure HTML/JS/CSS. To use these elements, you need to understand the concept of layers first.
- visibilitychange - Fired when the view becomes visible.
- steroids.openURL - Open any external URL in browser or any other application installed on the device.
- steroids.buttons are used with steroids.view.navigationBar to configure native navigation bar buttons.
- steroids.statusBar is used to hide and show the native status bar. The native status bar is shown by default.
- steroids.logger - Utility to provide log messages to Steroids console.
Some behaviour and styling is configured in the steroids.config, defined in the
Transition animations that can be used with navigation elements are also available to use without actual navigation.
- steroids.Animation - Transition animations