- 10 May 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 10 May 2022
- 1 Minute to read
You can preview your app in a web browser, as well as with native iOS and Android preview apps.
Opening the Launch section in the global menu gives you access to the web preview app, as well as links to Google Play and Apple App Store to download the native preview apps.
Opening the AppGyver Preview app and logging in
You can use the link in the Preview section to open the AppGyver Preview app at https://preview.appgyver.com.
Note that the web preview also works on a mobile browser.
Login happens automatically if you are logged in to Composer.
Install the AppGyver Preview app from Apple App Store on your device.
Install the AppGyver Preview app from Google Play on your device.
Logging in with a QR code on iOS & Android
- In Composer Pro, in the launch tab, clicks on "Reveal QR code"
2. On your iOS or Android device, in the AppGyver Preview app, tap on the "SCAN QR CODE" button and proceed to scan the QR code displayed in your browser.
Manually entering the login url
You can also find the login url displayed next to the revealed QR code in the Launch tab. You can also login by entering this url in the login screen of the AppGyver Preview app,to the field where it says "paste URL here".
Under the settings, you can change your authentication region.
Unless otherwise advised do not change the default authentication region while logging in.
Opening an app
After logging in, you will see a list of apps you've created. You can click one to open it.
As you edit your app in Composer and save, the previewed app will restart itself to include the changes.
Going back to the app listing
The different platforms have different ways of going back to the app listing.
- Web – use the browser back button
- iOS – without any pages in the navigation stack, swipe right from the left edge of your device
- Android – without any pages in the navigation stack, press the Android native back button